Tuesday, April 12, 2011

there's an app for that!

Seriously, I have a problem. I got an iPhone. It great; I LOVE IT. I also love apps. I love looking through apps and reading the comments. Imagining myself using the apps and life being trendy and fun. Then I think about it. A 99 cent app is not going to fix my life. Or my kids issues. I keep my money. I try out free apps and then decide which ones I would like to buy. I think 10 apps on my iPhone would be I ideal. I have about 100. I thought it would be a fun change to stop whining about my kids for a bit and share some of the apps I like. I was not sent these apps to try, I just found them and like them and think they are worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you can't say something nice...you will be deleted. and i will probably go and cry. i am sensitive.