Friday, April 30, 2010

Potty Quest Line

I have spent hours on quest lines in game. I have ground and farmed rep for all the factions of Wrath of the Lich King in World of Warcraft. I have died numerous times by the hands of raid bosses. But I cannot get this potty training quest line done. We have tried to just be patient. We have tried rewards. We have tried threats. Now we are trying grabbing him and making him sit there because we KNOW he will have to pee-pee soon. all of these have such a high fail rate that we need to replace the carpet in the lock's sanctum and the family room with hard flooring. I have also come to the conclusion that carpet is one of the most disgusting household items ever. I try to think of this as a repeatable quest. We have a successful turn in every time he fills the potty and the floors and his clothes remain dry.
  • 1/1 Filled Froggy Potty
  • 1/1 Dry pants
  • 1/1 Take Along Thomas Train
-----------------------------------------------
You will receive:
  • 10 minutes of not hovering over Lock, and a chance to get
  • ACHIEVEMENT: Potty trained babytoon (10 points)
So where is my quest reward? Why am I losing rep with the lock? This does not make sense.
So we plug along at it. When weekends come l just want to wash my hands of it; let the Mage deal with it. I have fought with Lock for 5 days and have seen ABSOLUTELY NO IMPROVEMENT. I need an attitude adjustment I guess. I need my own quest rewards because I have to do this with the druid when I get done with the lock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you can't say something nice...you will be deleted. and i will probably go and cry. i am sensitive.