Monday, April 26, 2010

Water play

A few weeks ago we had 80 degree weather. Seriously. In Illinois. During early April.
So it was hot. Kids were going stir crazy, but I needed something to keep them in the yard.
Last year the kids got a sand and water table from loving GM. We tried sand in it last year, but between them tracking the sand into the house in their clothes and my aversion to sand on the bottom of my feet that just did not work. We tried just water.

SOLD.

After slathering on the required SPF 60 for my fair skinned angels of destruction. It dries up. It goes away. Mommy did not exist to them for sixty (60) minutes. If they eat it they won't die. Dries up. They actually come out a bit cleaner after! They were tired at 6 pm. Seriously.

I'LL TAKE 2!

for those looking for this table here is the new version of it.

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking into getting one of those for water play in the summer too! Good minds think alike eh? :)

    ReplyDelete

if you can't say something nice...you will be deleted. and i will probably go and cry. i am sensitive.